Outstanding Maths Teacher
Also suitable for NQTs
Required September 2019
You are a dynamic and motivated Maths Teacher looking for your next career step, you have the drive, passion and determination to really make things happen. You have a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of the children and young people you teach.
We are looking to appoint a Maths Teacher who is confident in their abilities to inspire and engage pupils to achieve their best. You must have excellent classroom practices and a love of teaching.
Key responsibilities include:
- To ensure high standards of learning and teaching and academic attainment and progress for all pupils within the curriculum area.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for pupils and to support the designated curriculum area
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of pupils as a teacher and form tutor
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides pupils with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- To contribute to raising standards of pupil attainment
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
If you have the genuine passion and enthusiasm to join our dynamic team and don’t want to settle for second best - we want to hear from you! We offer an organisation committed to innovation and professional development where you will have a chance to grow and have a genuine impact upon the improvement and advancement of the Academy.
Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: Midday on Monday 20th May
Interviews w/c: Tuesday 21st May
If you would like to visit the Academy before applying or to send your completed application form, please contact: email@example.com
Biggleswade Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS (Disclosure Barring Service).