Leader of ICT
Are you prepared to go the extra mile for our pupils? Are you looking for an opportunity to further develop your leadership skills?
Job Purpose: To support the Academy Principal in ensuring outstanding progress and attainment across the Academy in ICT.
Main responsibilities include:
- To enthuse and inspire team members to use best practice learning and teaching methods
- To assist with the creation, implementation and revision of outstanding curriculum outcomes for this area based on whole school priorities, current best practice, latest legislation and the needs of the pupils and wider community
- To ensure the development and continued review of emotional and age-appropriate schemes of work, resources, planning and teaching strategies to best meet this curriculum outcome area
- To ensure the widespread use of a variety of engaging delivery methods which stimulate effective learning and progress for all pupils
- To ensure cross-curricular skills relating to this area are embedded across our entire planned learning experience
- To develop and conduct staff training and coaching to model good practice and innovative ideas in the teaching/delivery of ICT
- Use data provided to monitor progress of pupils and set and monitor targets for improvement as appropriate
- Ensure report information for parents is informative and accurate
Hours: Full Time
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR 2a
If you would like to visit the Academy before applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you step through the doors you will want to be a teacher here!
Please send your completed application form to: email@example.com
Biggleswade Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS (Disclosure Barring Service).